Cuisinart CGG-180 Petit Gourmet
For tailgate parties, the beach, and anywhere else where
electricity isn't handy!
Cuisinart CGG-180 Petit Gourmet Video
The Cuisinart CGG-180 Petit Gourmet Portable Gas Grill, with it's VersaStand integrated adjustable telescoping
base, will provide you with great grilled flavor every day and anywhere.
PROS: A great portable gas grill that takes just a tiny bit longer than a full
size gas grill to cook meat or veggies. It heats up pretty quick, its easy to start and also easy to clean and is
CONS: Remember, this isn't a full size gas grill... but it doesn't try
to be one. Anyone buying this should be aware this is a portable gas grill, so it's a compromise, but a
very good one.
The basic specs:
- 145-square-inch grilling area and telescoping stand
- Accommodates from 4 to 6 people at once; holds grill at ideal cooking height
- Powerful 5,500 BTU stainless-steel burner and even-heating porcelain-enameled grate
- Stand sets up and packs away in seconds; integrated lid lock keeps lid secure
- Pronounced briefcase-style carrying handle; weighs 17 pounds